Contact Retention Tank Chlorine or Peroxide 1354 30 Gal. 1" In-Out
$524.00 List Price
Dimensions and Capacity Guide
|Model||Capacity||Inlet - Outlet Type||Pipe Size Options||Dimensions|
|CWS-1054||15 Gallons||In-Out At Top||In-Out: 1"(Easily Adapts to 3/4")||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|CWS-1354||30 Gallons||In-Out At Top||In-Out: 1"(Easily Adapts to 3/4")||Diameter: 13" Height: 60"|
|CWS-1665||48 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Top||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 16" Height: 74"|
|CWS-2165||88 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Top||In-Out: 1-1/2"||Diameter: 21" Height: 74"|
|CWS-2472||125 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Top||In-Out: 2"||Diameter: 24" Height: 86"|
- CWS Retention Contact Mixing Tanks are great for chlorination, peroxide, ozone or aeration systems!
- Install the Inlet and Outlet pipes at the top, or install Inlet at bottom and Outlet at Top for maximum installation flexibility.
- Unlike other contact tanks rated for 75 PSI max, this tank is rated for 125 PSI.
- Heavier duty, longer lasting.
- This attractive contact tank is a durable easy-to-install retention tank designed to provide optimum contact time during chemical treatment.
- These lightweight seamless totally non-corrosive retention tanks are ideal for new and replacement installation where longest life is desired.
- 100% non-metallic polymer materials.
- Impervious to chemical attack.
- Seamless one-piece inner shell, NSF certified.
- No vulnerable interior tank coating.
- 125 psig operating pressure.
- Drain is easy to install using PVC or stainless steel ball valves.
- Question: What size should I order for oxidizing iron, odors or for mixing?
- Answer: For most residential applications where you are injecting chlorine, air, ozone or other chemicals before your filtration system, the 15 or 30 Gallon Contact Tanks work good. These are the most common sizes when the water is flowing at up to 15 gallons per minute, which is common for most home water wells. A contact time of 1 -2 minutes works great when you are looking to destroy odors or oxidize iron or manganese before a filter system.
- Question: I have 3/4" piping, is there a 3/4" size?
- Answer: The 1" size can easily be adapted down to 3/4" with common pipe reducer fittings available at hardware stores.
- Question: What size should I get if I wish to disinfect water?
- Answer: This will depend on the pH and the concentration of the chlorine, ozone or peroxide you are injecting, but generally you would want about 10 minutes of contact time. Contact us for more information and assistance in sizing if you are using these contact tanks for disinfection.
Frequently Asked Questions
5 Year Warranty. Contact tanks installed without a vacuum breaker are not covered under warranty.
Manufacturer #: T2001810