Float Switch Pump Down For Emptying
$203.00 List Price
- SJE PumpMaster Mechanically-activated Pump Down switch for emptying storage tanks to protect booster pumps when the storage tank is empty.
- When this float switch is floating, the points are closed.
- This float switch is designed for direct control of pumps up to 1 HP at 120 VAC and 2 HP at 230 VAC.
- The SJE PumpMaster pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Passed NSF Standard 61 protocol by an approved Water Quality Association laboratory.
- Heavy-duty contacts.
- Cable included is 15' long
- Adjustable pumping range of 7 to 36 inches (18 to 91 cm).
- Includes standard mounting clamp and boxed packaging.
- UL Recognized for use in water and sewage.
- CSA Certified.
- We recommend you order our float switch weight to use with this float switch.
Three-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer: S.J.E. Electro Systems Inc.
Manufacturer #: SSFDB