FlowMax Filter: 1 Mic. Cyst 2-3/4 x 20" 6 GPM
$69.00 List Price
FlowMax Filter Cartridge
- Filtration down to 1 Micron!
- Removes Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts as well as other parasites.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform wound, spun, melt blown, resin bonded and other "depth" type filter elements because our cartridges are pleated to provide increased surface area and longer life.
- Lower pressure drop is another significant advantage of using Flow-Max pleated cartridges, which allows for increased flow rates and the use of smaller filter housing to reduce capital equipment costs.
- Our filter media is dramatically thicker than other products. For this reason, Flow-Max cartridges provide "depth" filtration for greater sediment removal.
- Flow-Max filter cartridges outperform other pleated elements because our high-performance filter media is systematically produced using 100% synthetic fibers, with no binders or additives to leave residue, foam or contaminants.
- Filters down to 1 Micron!
- Flow Rate: 6 gallon per minute
- 100% cellulose-free filter media
- PVC end caps
- Polypropylene center tubes
- Operating temperature: 40°F - 140°F (4.4°C - 60°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 40 PSID
- Filter Cartridge Length: 20"
- Filter Cartridge Diameter: 23⁄4"
Manufacturer: Flow-Max Filters
Manufacturer #: FM-1A-20