Hydrogen Peroxide Proportional Feed Well Water System
|Flow Rate Comparison Chart in Gallons Per Minute|
|Model||Minimum Flow Rate||Maximum Flow Rate|
Remove odors with hydrogen peroxide with no chlorine or chemical residuals!
Easy Installation! No-Wiring Needed! Plug into any 110V wall outlet, and when there is flow, the Precision Metering Pump will instantly and accurately inject the precise amount of chlorine (or other chemicals) based on the flow rate of the water!
Package includes Precision-24 Electronic Digital Pulse Metering Pump, 3/4" CWS Lead-Free Flow Sensor with Cable, & Heavy-Duty Solution Tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings.
Our Precision-24 series proportional-feed peroxide systems are the best way to achieve accurate peroxide residuals with the least amount of maintenance. This automatic pumping system injects the precise amount of peroxide required based on the flow of the water. System is fully automatic and pumps more or less peroxide based on flow rate!
Versatile Peroxide System Works for a Wide Range of Conditions and Wells:
- CWS Lead-Free 3/4 "pipe size heavy-duty nylon engineered plastic flow meter operates accurately down to 0.5 GPM.
- Good for well water flow rates from 0.5 up to 22 gallons per minute
- Metering pump can deliver up from 0.5 to 22 gallons of solution per day and is fully adjustable to get just the right peroxide residual that is needed.
- Works for line pressures up to 100 PSI
- Dimensions: 10 gallon model: 14.5" wide x 24.5" height including pump. 35 gallon model: 18" wide x 37" height including pump.
- Stroke frequency from 0 to 180 strokes per minute
- Dosage is controlled by the flow sensor and/or the stroke knob for maximum control
- De-gassing vent built-in makes the pump great for peroxide OR chlorination use
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Complete system includes peroxide pump, solution tank, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
- Easy and fast to install!
- Choose 120v or 220v. Uses only 22 watts of power when operating.