Filter Cartridge Matrikx +CTO-2: 10 Microns 2.5 x 20
- Matrikx Filter Cartridge: Carbon-Block CTO 10 microns 2.5 in. x 2.0 in.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Filter.
- FEATURES & BENEFITS: 5 m Nominal Filtration.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- Efficient Sediment Filter.
- Competitively Priced vs. GAC filters.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 filters are the most widely used carbon block devices in the world and provide previously unattainable performance at the lowest price point.
- MATRIKX +CTO/2 filters simultaneously remove chlorine taste and odor and organic chemicals that contribute to taste and odor while providing the particulate filtration and dirt-holding capacity of an efficient 5 m nominal sediment filter.
- These filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter.
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Reduction Capacity: > 12, 000 gal. at 2.0 GPM.
- Nominal m Rating: 5 m.
- Initial P at Flow: 2.0 psid at 2.0 GPM.
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125F/51.67C.
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 250 psig/17.24 bar.
- Maximum Differential Pressure: 100 psid /6.895 bar.
- Collapse Pressure: 200 psid /13.79 bar
Manufacturer: KX Industries, L.P.
Manufacturer #: 32-250-125-20