Nitrate & Sulfate Well Water Filter Whole House Continuous Duty 9100 Twin 1.0
- Nitrate Removal System 9100 Twin 1.0: includes 3/4 inch or 1 inch pipe connectors, by-pass valve; 1.0 x 2 (each tank 1.0 cubic foot) cubic foot high capacity nitrate selective anion nitrate resin with 32000 grain capacity each (each tank removes approximately 32000 grains of nitrate as CaCO4); and Fleck 9100 115v control valve.
- All the filter media you need for the system is included.
- Nitrate levels in excess of 2 to 4 ppm are often a result of fertilizer run-off from agricultural operations or from leaking septic tank systems.
- These automatic nitrate removal systems properly sized and maintained can reduce nitrate levels by 80%.
- In place of toxic chemicals these systems regenerate with common water softening salt.
- Sizing is important and a complete general mineral water analysis is recommended.
- Sulfates affect performance and it is important to know the sulfate levels in addition to the nitrate levels.
- Filter tank is certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- Heavy duty Fleck 9100 twin-tank on-demand control valve perfect for light commercial or heavy-residential systems that require continuous nitrate-filtered water.
- Five cycle control delivers controlled upflow backwash downflow brining slow rinse and rapid rinse all with nitrate-filtered water.
- Very salt efficient because no reserve needs to be programmed with twin tanks the nitrate filter can start a regeneration immediately on demand.
- Best nitrate filtration occurs with a maximum of 2 gallons per minute flow rate, but peak flow rates of up to 4 gpm are possible.
- The backwash flow rate is 1.5 gpm.
- Actual nitrate removal capacity depends on the total amount of nitrate and sulfates present in the water.
- For assistance in sizing or selecting a nitrate system please email us with water chemistry information.
- Filter tank diameter: 10 inches
- Filter tank height: 44 inches
- Height including control valve: 51 inches
- Brine tank: 18 x 33 inches
Weight: 205.00 lbs.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less 25% Restocking Fee
Manufacturer #: 91/16MB-32-B500