Air Charger Sulfur Filter 5900BT 1.5 CF
$1,995.00 List Price
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||6 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2.5||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||9 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 59"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 61"|
- Air Charger Sulfur Filter 5900-AIR 1.5 CF: The Air-Charger 5900-AIR Air Injection Oxidizing Filter, as a single tank system, is an efficient and cost effective system for the removal of sulfur odors.
- Other Air-Charger Sulfur Filters must go through a complete backwash each night, in order to replenish the air, wasting thousands of gallons of water each year. The 5900-AIR saves water by being able to draw in fresh air each night, independent of the backwash, which is typically set for every 4 to 6 days.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service.
- As the water passes thru the air pocket, sulfur odors are oxidized.
- Additionally, dissolved oxygen is added to the water.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR special catalytic carbon filter media bed then removes the sulfur odors from the water.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR can remove up to 8 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR system comes equipped with a precision engineered backwash control valve that automatically backwashes and rinses the system (typically set for to occur every 4 to 6 days). The backwash process cleans the filter media and washes sediment and particles down the drain.
- By utilizing a patented process in the control valve, the Air-Charger 5900-AIR is able to put the whole oxidation process inside one tank, keeping maintenance costs and down time to a minimum.
- The systems includes the backwash control valve, 1" pipe connectors, a by-pass valve, NSF certified filter tank and all necessary filter media.
Manufacturer #: CF003880