Ozone Contact Tank 125 GAL 1"
|Model||Capacity||Inlet - Outlet Type||Pipe Size Options||Dimensions|
|CWS-1665||48 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 16" Height: 74"|
|CWS-2165||88 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 21" Height: 74"|
|CWS-2472||125 Gallons||In at Bottom, Out at Bottom||In-Out: 1"||Diameter: 24" Height: 86"|
- CWS Ozone Contact Mixing Tanks work great for ozone retention and off-gassing!
- Water enters at bottom and is distributed and rapidly mixed inside tank giving vital contact time to ozone gas under pressure.
- Bottom drain makes flushing and rinsing out sediment fast and easy.
- Pipe size is 1" NPT in and out with inner 1" distributor tube, all in Schedule 80 PVC.
- Unlike other contact tanks rated for 75 PSI max, this tank is rated for 125 PSI.
- Heavier duty, longer lasting.
- Get much better mass-transfer of ozone gas into water.
- Remove excess air and gasses with the automatic stainless steel ozone off-gas vent.
- These lightweight seamless totally non-corrosive retention tanks are ideal for new and replacement installation where longest life is desired.
- 100% non-metallic polymer materials.
- Impervious to chemical attack.
- Seamless one-piece inner shell, NSF certified.
- No vulnerable interior tank coating.
- 125 psig operating pressure.
- Drain is easy to install using PVC or stainless steel ball valves.
- Question: What size should I order for oxidizing iron, odors or for mixing?
- Answer: For most residential applications where you are injecting chlorine or peroxide or other chemicals before your filtration system, the 48 gallon tank works well.
- Question: What size should I get if I wish to disinfect water?
- Answer: This will depend on the pH and the concentration ozone you are injecting, but generally you want 5 to 10 minutes of contact time, so a larger 80 gallon or 125 gallon is recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Two year warranty from date of installation. Contact tanks installed without a vacuum breaker are not covered under warranty
Manufacturer #: T2002000