Permeate Pump ERP 1000
$134.00 List Price
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 permeate pump is designed for undersink reverse osmosis units and uses the hydro power of the brine (or waste water) to pump the permeate (or product water) into the storage tank.
- The Aquatec ERP1000 decreases product tank fill time by up to 65%.
- The Aquatec ERP 1000 reduces drain wastewater by up to 80%, making it Eco Friendly.
- The Aquatec Permeate Pump ERP 1000 is a non-electrical device which uses only the hydraulic energy of the brine water (normally lost to the drain) to push additional purified water (i.e. permeate) into your pressure tank.
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 permeate pump is designed for Reverse Osmosis Systems rated from 10 to 100 GPD.
- Use of the ERP-1000 Permeate Pump improves membrane life and system performance.
- Use of the Aquatec ERP 1000 prevents "membrane TDS creep," providing better quality water.
- Use of the permeate pump ERP-1000 provides higher pressure in holding tank giving you greater flow out of the faucet.
- The Aquatec ERP-1000 is used for energy recovery in RO applications. It increases efficiency by as much as 400% and saves up to 80% of normal waste water.
Manufacturer #: ERP1000-JG-S