Nitrate Filter System Point of Use 2 Stage
Nitrate Filter Includes:
- two-stage filter housing system
- 5-micron prefilter and a nitrate filter cartridge
- tubing and fittings
- lead-free drinking-water faucet.
- It is installed typically under a kitchen sink and the separate faucet provides water that has been filtered of nitrate.
- Depending on the water chemistry the nitrate can be reduced by up to 95%.
- The nitrate filter cartridge contains Purolite 520E nitrate removal resin.
- The resin can be regenerated by soaking in brine but usually it is replaced when the cartridge has been depleted.
- Since nitrate levels vary in different water supplies it is recommended that the owner test the water monthly from the nitrate filter by using a home test kit or a professional laboratory.
- For most home applications cartridges last 3 - 6 months.
Manufacturer #: NI001550