Ozone & Negative Ion Portable Generator Portable Air/Water Purifier
$120.00 List Price
Ozone 500-i Multifunctional Ozone & Negative Ion Generator
Get both a Negative Ion Generator AND an ozone generator in one neat package!
SHIPS FAST. NOW ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. NOW FOR ONLY $39.95 Reg $149.95.
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT FOR LARGE STORAGE TANKS OR WHOLE HOUSE WATER TREATMENT. This is a point of use device, for treating water in small containers or pitchers. The negative-ion function of the machine is for treating room air. The unit works great for small containers, but it cannot be used to treat storage tanks larger than 5 gallons.
- The Multi-Functional Ozone 500-i is a compact powerful ozone and negative ion generator that rapidly treats water or air (avoid breathing ozone gas).
- Built-in compressor and ceramic diffuser stone makes it easy to ozonate containers or pitchers of water, hot tubs, bath water, laundry, coolers.
- Powerful Built-In Negative-Ion Generator generates 3 millions pcs/cm3 for fast treatment of air quality in rooms.
- Includes ozone generator, digital timer, built-in negative ion generator, diffuser, and extra spare ozone diffuser stone and tube.
- Wash lettuce and other fresh produce to kill bacteria and remove chemical residue
- Kill mold, fungi, and eliminate odors.
- Eliminates tobacco and pet odors.
- Treat shoes, clothes and pet bedding in minutes to kill odors and bacteria.
- Kill moldy odors in closets and automobiles.
- Sanitize and clean meats, vegetables and fruits of bacteria and viruses
- Wash fruits, vegetables and meat to remove bacteria, dirt, chemical residues
- Purify tap water of tastes, odors and bacteria with natural ozone gas.
- Create a powerful disinfecting liquid to wash down sinks and surfaces.
- Generate negative-ions to vastly improve indoor air-quality.
- Built-in timer allows run time of up to 30 minutes
- State-of-the-art corona-discharge cell produces 500 mg/hour of ozone for ozonating air or water!
- 110 volt. Uses only 20 watts of power
- Produces 0.5 grams per hour and creates a strong residual of ozone in water within minutes.
- Includes two ceramic diffuser stones and two tubes, so you have an extra should you ever need it!
- Dimensions: 9.8" x 6.5" x 2.5" (250 x 160 x 60 mm)
- CE Certified. Each unit undergoes rigorous quality testing after manufacturing.
- Guaranteed! Each unit has an 18 Month Guarantee. If there is a problem, simply return the unit to us for repair or replacement no charge.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What exactly is ozone?
A. Ozone is a pungent gas naturally produced in the Earth's upper atmosphere by the action of UV sun light on oxygen molecules. Ozone is manufactured on Earth by sending air through a special chamber containing a high-voltage spark, which creates a blue plasma corona, called 'corona discharge'
Q. How is ozone used in water and air purification?
A. Ozone is a powerful oxidizer similar to chlorine. Many of the same benefits we get from chlorinating water (disinfection, oxidation of metals, etc.) is also realized by using ozone gas, except that with ozone, there is no chemical residual left in the water. Ozone works faster and is more powerful than chlorine. Note we do NOT recommend using this ozone generator to create ozone gas in rooms where it can be breathed in. Ozone is
Q. Can the Ozone 500-i to disinfect water?
A. Yes. The Ozone 500-i is a convenient and powerful water sanitizer. Using any pitcher or container, the ozone gas can be easily bubbled in the water to kill bacteria, viruses, and remove bad tastes and odors.
Q. How can I use the Ozone 500-i to kill bacteria and sanitize fruit, vegetables and meats?
A. Place the food in a bowl and fill with water. Allow the ozone to bubble in the water for several minutes and then cover container for 10 - 20 minutes. Ozone will remove pesticide residues, dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants on the surface of the fruit, vegetables, meat or fish within minutes.
Q. What else can I use it for?
A. Use the ozone generator to create a powerful sanitizer by ozonating water, and then using the water to wipe down surfaces. Kills bacteria in cleaning clothes, sponges and rags. Use the ozone generator to bubble ozone in the washing machine to dramatically cut down on the amount of soap used and eliminate need for bleach.
Q. What does the 'Negative Ion Generator' do? What is the difference between 'negative ions' and ozone?
A. Negative ion generators generate negatively-charged particles and treat air by eliminating static charges in air, and as an aid in cleaning the room air of dust, dust mites, mold and spores. The negative ion generator is a separate system inside the Ozone 500-i. The Multi-Functional Ozone 500-i system can only run either the negative ion generator OR the ozone generator at one time. The negative ion generator should be run for 10 - 15 minutes. Ozone is a powerful disinfecting gas that kills bacteria and removes odors. Negative ions are charged particles and are harmless, but improve the air quality by affecting the charge of particles in the air.
Q. How does the negative ion generator work?
A. Negative ions can create healthier air and are known to help asthma and allergy sufferers. The negative ions bind with dust and molds and cause them to drop to the floor and not remain suspended in air. There are no adverse effects to using the negative ion generator. Studies have shown that exposure to negative ions (such as the sea shore, or near water falls, or in rooms treated with negative ions) increase the levels of seratonin in the bloodstream whichs leads to mood enhancement and feelings of well-being. Computers and electronic equipment, heater, central air heating and conditioners and other appliances deplete the air of negative ions. The Ozone 500-i Multi-Functional system can restore these negative ions to room, making the room feel more comfortable and air much more enjoyable and healthy.
Q. Does the Ozone 500-i have any filters that must be changed or cleaned?
A. No. There are no filters to clean or change. The Ozone 500-i does not filter air or water. It generates ozone gas which can be used to disinfect water and clean air. It also has a negative ion generator which helps to clean air by treating dust and particles in the air, which allows them to more easily fall to the floor for cleaning. However, it does not remove or trap any particles or dust inside the unit.
Q. What is the warranty and how long will the Ozone 500-i last?
A. The Ozone 500-i has an 18 month warranty. Under normal use, it will last for 4 to 5 years. There are no replacement or serviceable parts inside the generator and other than keeping the exterior clean, there is no maintenance required.
Q. Does the Ozone 500-i use a lot of electricity?
A. No, the power consumption is very low. When operating it uses less than 30 watt light bulb.
Q. Are ozone generators legal in California?
A. Ozone generators are widely used in California and all over the world for treating water in treating drinking water, pools, spas, bottled water and other water treatment processes. Ozone has been used since the turn of the century to purify drinking and municipal waste water. Los Angeles has one of the largest municipal ozone water treatment plants in the world. However, ozone in air is toxic, and California has banned the use of ozone as an air purifier. While some customers do use small ozone generators to eliminate tobacco and other odors in rooms, carpets, automobiles and businesses, it is recommended that ozone gas not be used in rooms where people are present.
30 Day Guarantee: If you don't like it for any reason, just contact us for a Returned Authorization Number, send the unit back to us in its original packaging, and we will refund your money, less shipping costs. Warranty period (12 months) If the unit develops any problems during the warranty period, contact us for a Returned Goods Authorization number, send the unit back to us. We will repair it and/or replace it and send it back to you. There is no charge for the warranty or replacement, other than shipping!