Ultraviolet Sterilizer Wonder Light Stainless Steel GN-15 15 GPM 110V
|Click Model #'s Below||Pipe Size||Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|PC - 2||1/2" NPT||2 GPM||3" diameter x 20" length|
|PC - 6||1/2" NPT||6 GPM||3" diameter x 20" length|
|PC - 12||1" NPT||12 GPM||3" diameter x 36.5" length|
|GN - 15||1" NPT||15 GPM||5.5" diameter x 36.5" length|
|FS - 24||1.5" NPT||24 GPM||6.5" diameter x 36" length|
Frequently Asked Questions
- The GN-15 is a stainless steel Ultraviolet Sterilizer perfect for the whole house.
- Can disinfect water flowing at up to 15 gallons per minute, or several fixtures at the same time.
- Chemical FREE water treatment
- Quality UV Lamps Manufactured in the U.S. are rated for 9000 hours and made from solid stainless steel.
- Sterilizers feature a built-in alarm. If the UV lamp fails, the alarm will sound.
- Disinfect water of viruses and microbes
- Great quality at lowest prices!
- High flow rate. Low Pressure Drop
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- For water pressure up to 100 PSI.
- Unlike some UV sterilizers, Wonderlight models feature two end caps making it easy to access the lamp for changing from either end
- Convenient external power supply
- Pressure drop less than 5 PSI
Q. What is GPM?
A. GPM stands for Gallons Per Minute. This refers to the rate at which water is flowing through a pipe. UV sterilizers are rated for the maximum flow rate they can safely process water and still kill bacteria. So for example 6 GPM means in one minute, 6 gallons can flow through the UV.
Q. How can I know what size I need?
A. For homes select the 12 gallon-per-minute ("GPM") PC12 or 13 GPM GN15 models. For under the sink or point of use, select the PC2 2 GPM model. Most customers use the GN15 or PC12 fine for homes with 1 - 3 bathrooms.
Q.Does it have NSF certification?
A. No. If your application calls for NSF (say it is for a govt building, or public business, restaurant, school etc we recommend our Viqua line..
Q. What NSF rating is it certified for?
Q. What is the difference between the PC series and GN series?
A. The PC series is a good quality, lower cost UV sterilizer. The lamps and sleeves are manufactured by an European company. The GN model offer a sliightly higher flow rate and the lamps are made in the U.S. and are slightly higher quality than the PC series.
Q. Are there any special requirements or conditions my water must have, before I can consider using Ultraviolet Sterilizer to disinfect my water?
A. Water to be treated by UV light should be clear and low in hardness minerals, which is less than 7 grains per gallon (120 PPM). Water should be free of color. Iron should be less than 0.3 mg/L. Manganese should be less than 0.05 mg/L. The pH range should be 6.5 to 9.5.
Q. Where would I install a UV light sterilizer?
A. Ultraviolet sterilizers are installed typically right before the water enters the home. If you have an existing water softener, it is installed after the softener. Often a 5 micron prefilter is used prior to the UV sterilizer. If iron or manganese is present, install after an iron filter system. We often recommend a whole house filter using a dual grade 25 to 1 micron filter cartridge prior to UV sterilizers.
Q. What type of stainless steel is it made of?
A. 304 Stainless Steel
Q. What is the rated millijoules per cubic centimeter?
A. 40 millijoules per cubic centimeter.
2 YEAR WARRANTY!
Manufacturer: Wonder Light
Manufacturer #: GN-15