Pro-OX Iron Filter 5900-S 1.0 CF
Pro-OX 5900-S Iron Filters ON SALE!
Introducing the Pro-OX Filter: The Ultimate Solution for Iron-Free Well Water with Superior Filtration and Unmatched Efficiency
Unmatched Filtration with Pro-OX Iron Filters
Comprehensive Components for Complete Care
Intelligent Backwashing for Efficient Performance
Eco-Friendly and Septic Safe
The Power of Pro-OX Manganese Dioxide
Superior Performance and Longevity
Additional Considerations and Durability
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 51.5"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||10 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55.5"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61.5"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 59.5"|
|1.0 CF (Short)||1 - 2||10 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 38"|
Flow Rate: Refers to maximum recommended Gallons Per Minute ("GPM") which means how fast the water is flowing. The 1.5 CF model works best for most homes (such as 2 -3 bathroom homes with 2 - 6 persons). However for homes with 2 - 4 persons, the 0.75 or 1.0 CF models work great. Higher flow rates are possible through these systems, this is just meant as a guide or suggested use.
"CF" refers to the amount of filter media blend in cubic feet. A 1.5 CF has 1.5 cubic feet of Pro-OX iron filter media (Pro-OX, Zeolite and filter gravel).
Have Questions? Call 888-600-5426 and speak to one of our certified water treatment technicians for technical help or if you have questions about sizing or flow rates.
Removal Rate: Removes up to 5 PPM iron, .5 PPM manganese, much higher removal rates possible with pre-chlorination or pre-aeration.
Iron levels over 5 PPM, or when manganese or other conditions such low pH, high levels of sulfur odor or iron bacteria or tannins, please note that additional treatment such as chlorine, peroxide, or aeration may be needed.
Manganese removal: when manganese is present, we recommend a chlorine feed. A chlorine feed with a contact/retention tank allowing 30 seconds of time after the chlorine has been injected, followed by the Pro-OX filter systems does a GREAT job on removing manganese. A carbon filter can be used after the Pro-OX system to remove any residual chlorine, so you get all the benefits of chlorination without having any chlorine in the house water.
Hydrogen Sulfide Rotten Egg: if hydrogen sulfide is present and the water also contains iron, we recommend an Air-Charger Pro-OX system. If the hydrogen sulfide levels are over 5 PPM, we recommend a chlorine feed, and/or aeration prior to the Pro-OX system. Please contact us for more information if you need assistance.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less shipping
- See our Return Policy Here
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Optional Legacy View App available for Android or Iphones, makes it easy to monitor from your smart phone if desired.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 7 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: FE011810