Pro-OX Iron Filter 7500 Series
Pro-OX 7500-M Small Commercial Iron Filter Systems Remove Iron and Manganese from Well Water
- Pro-OX 7500-M iron filters are a powerful system for removing iron, rust and sediment from well water.
- Uses the powerful Pro-OX iron filter media which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
- Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
- Removes up to 10 PPM iron and 5 PPM manganese.
- For best removal rates chlorine injection, peroxide, or air injection may be required before iron filter.
- Iron bacteria, hydrogen sulfide and tannins can also be removed with pre-chlorination or peroxide injection
- High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
- Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week).
- More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
- Ceramic disc backwash control valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.