Sediment Backwash Filter 5900-BT 2.5 CF 13x54
Sediment Auto Backwash Filter Systems for Well Water 5900-BT
Clean Sediment-Free Water Throughout the Home With NO Filters To Change
Our systems provide many benefits over typical filter cartridge systems:
- Better filtration than sand or anthracite filters
- 5900-BT Smart Backwash Control valve featuring time-tested, hydraulically balanced seal and spacers, providing years of trouble-free service. It is constructed from non-corrosive, high-tech materials and includes a simple, user-friendly LCD.
- More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
- Longer life and higher flow rates
- Enhanced water quality through filtration down to 5 microns
- certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced backwash piston seal and spacers. Easy to change and service.
- 5900-BT heavy duty Blue Tooth enabled backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Monitor flow rates, history of water usage and settings from your smart phone if desired.
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring from your smart phone!
- Fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and maximizing performance
- High purity natural zeolite 14 x 40 inch mesh
Weight: 210.00 lbs
Choosing your Model
Maximum Flow Rate
Backwash Flow Rate
# of Bathrooms
# of Persons in Home
|Dry Weight Lbs|
Width / Height
|.5 CF||6 GPM||5 GPM||1||1 -2||55||6" x 42"|
1 - 2
1 - 4
8" x 51"
|0.75 CF Short||8 GPM||5 GPM||1 - 2||1 - 3||70||10" x 37"|
1 - 2
1 - 4
9" x 55"
1 - 2.5
1 - 6
10" x 61"
2 - 5
1 - 6
12" x 59"
2 - 5
1 - 8
13" x 61"
2 - 5
1 - 8
14" x 72"
Note: The 0.75 CF, 1.0 CF and 1.5 CF models work best for most homes with 1 - 3 bathrooms and are our most popular models.
"Backwash Flow Rate" is the minimum flow rate in gallons per minute ("GPM") that is recommended for that size filter to operate properly. If your well pump can pump 10 gallons per minute for example, you could use the 2.0 CF model if you chose to, and it would work properly.
Maximum line pressure recommended 100 PSI. Maximum water temperature recommended: 100 F.
*"CF" refers to the amount of filter media included in cubic feet. A 1.5 CF has 1.5 cubic foot of filter media inside it, for example.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less 25% Restocking Fee
- See our Return Policy Here
90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Optional Legacy View App available for Android or Iphones, makes it easy to monitor from your smart phone if desired.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 7 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: SF003180