Commercial Water Softener 9510 96K 3.0CF
Commercial Water Softener System Metered On-Demand 9510 Saves Salt & Water 1-1/2" Pipe Size
- Heavy-duty Commercial Water Softening System for high flow rates, low pressure drop.
- Softens water, eliminates water hardness for commercial applications
- Commercial 9510 Control valve includes flow sensor for metered flow regeneration.
- Can be set for Downflow (standard) or Upflow regeneration to save on salt and increase brine efficiency.
- On-Demand regeneration saves salt and water.
- 9510 control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- certified control valve, resin and softener tank
- Excellent performance on both chlorinated and non-chlorinated water
- certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- WQA/ Certified 8% cross-linked Softener Resin lasts for many years and is chlorine resistant.
- Built-in relays for optional control of pumps, solenoid valves are standard.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Totalizer function tracks total amount of water treated
- Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock modes included
- Multiple Tank Feature: softener tanks can be installed together and interlock controller function is included no extra charge.
- High quality salt-efficient water softener: eliminates or dramatically reduces white spotting on fixtures and dishware
- Prevents scale and calcium build-up inside pipes, water heaters, fixtures, and appliances
- Excellent water softener for commercial laundries, hotels, resorts, commercial applications, estates
- Max water temperature recommended: 100F
- Voltage 110-240 50/60hz
- Pipe size 1-1/2" (or 1" if needed)
Weight: 225.00 lbs
|Cubic Feet of Resin Included||Grains Capacity||Peak Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions Softener Tank||Dimensions Brine Tank|
|3.0 CF||90K||24 GPM||7.0 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 74"||Diameter: 18" Height: 40"|
|5.0 CF||150K||33 GPM||8.0 GPM||Diameter: 18" Height: 74"||Diameter: 18" Height: 40"|
|7.0 CF||210K||50 GPM||11 GPM||Diameter: 21" Height: 80"||Diameter: 24" Height: 40"|
|10.0 CF||300K||50 GPM||17 GPM||Diameter: 24" Height: 85"||Diameter: 24" Height: 40"|
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100F
- Voltage 120-240V 50/60hz
- Pipe size includes 1" and 1-1/2" NPT connectors
- "CF" refers to the amount of softening resin included in cubic feet.
- Pressure loss is 25 PSI at maximum peak flow rate
- Flow Rate: Refers to maximum recommended Gallons Per Minute ("GPM") which means how fast the water is flowing.
- "Backwash Flow Rate" is the minimum flow rate in gallons per minute ("GPM") that is recommended for that size filter to operate properly.
- Resin type: WQA/ Certified 8% Cross-Linked High Capacity Ion Exchange Resin
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- Exclusive 9510 control valve with reliable electronic sensors, piston, seals and spacer technology
- Water proof power head enclosure
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- 5 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.