Chlorinator Stenner 45MHP2
Choosing a System
You can best choose your chlorination system by evaluating your needs in terms of pump output and tank size. The chart below can help you decide on a system.
Your Well Output In Gallons Per Minute
Please Note: Max line pressure on all systems is 100 PSI.
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
We have installed hundreds of chlorination systems and can give you expert advice on the exact type of chlorine solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use with your new chlorinator. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away!
- Much more accurate than chlorine pellet feeders
- The system is optimized for chlorine injection
- Takes regular household bleach (5% sodium hypochlorite) or pool chlorine (12% sodium hypochlorite)
- Pump easily mounted on the top of the tank or a wall.
- 45MHP-2 Stenner Pump with 15 or 35 gallon heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- 20" roll of suction/discharge tubing
- 3 Connecting nuts (1⁄4" or 3⁄4"), 3 ferrules
- 1 Injection Check valve
- 1 Spare pump tube
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- 1 Stenner Manual
Detailed installation instructions are provided in the included installation manual. A brief overview is given below.
Manufacturer: Stenner Corp
Manufacturer #: 45MHP2