Stenner Proportional Feed NSF 110v 22 GPD
Choosing a System
Rugged NSF certified components inject chlorine based on flow. Plug 110v Pump Control Module into wall outlet and attach cable to flow sensor. Plug metering pump into outlet on Pump Control Unit. Instantly the system will inject chlorine based on flow rate of water! No electrician required, easy plug- and plug installation.
Please Note: Max line pressure on all systems is 100 PSI.
Free Expert Technical Setup and Support
We have installed hundreds of chlorination systems and can give you expert advice on the exact type of chlorine solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use with your new chlorinator. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away!
- Much more accurate than chlorine pellet feeders
- Injects precise amount based on flow rate of water
- The system is optimized for chlorine injection
- Takes regular household bleach (5% sodium hypochlorite) or pool chlorine (12% sodium hypochlorite)
- Pump easily mounted on the top of the tank or a wall.
- 45MPHP-22 22 GPD Stenner Pump with 30 gallon NSF certified heavy-duty polyethylene solution tank
- Carlon NSF 1" (or 1-1/2" if specified) Flow Sensor 1 gallon/pulse
- 20" roll of suction/discharge tubing
- 3 Connecting nuts (1⁄4" or 3⁄4"), 3 ferrules
- 1 Injection Check valve
- 1 Spare pump tube
- 1 Mounting Bracket
- 1 Stenner Manual
Detailed installation instructions are provided in the included installation manual. A brief overview is given below.