Sulfur Odor Filter Well Water 5900BT AIR 2.0 CF 1252
5900-BT-AIR Sulfur Filter Eliminates Rotten-Egg Odors & Sediment
- The 5900-BT-AIR Sulfur Filter is a single tank, efficient and cost effective system for the removal of odors, hydrogen sulfide and sulfur.
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than standard activated carbon filters.
- Unique blend of catalytic coconut shell carbon and KDF odor media eliminates odors and prevents bacteria build-up in media.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt, these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment, alleviating pressure drop.
- The 5900-BT AIR system maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service.
- Unlike other air-charger type filters, the unique 5900-BT Control Valve allows the air pocket to be replenished each night, WITHOUT having the filter to go through a complete backwash.
- Other Air-Charger Filters must go through a complete backwash each night, in order to replenish the air, wasting thousands of gallons of water each year.
- The 5900-BT AIR saves water by being able to draw in air only, independent of the backwash.
- certified, one piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced backwash piston seal and spacers. Low maintenance, easy to service and maintain.
- 5900-BT heavy duty Blue Tooth enabled backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Monitor flow rates, history of water usage and settings from your smart phone if desired.
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring from your smart phone!
- Includes Hydrogen Peroxide Function: As an option, allows hydrogen peroxide to be drawn in during the backwash regeneration cycles from optional solution tank. This feature does a great job at cleaning and restoring the catalytic carbon without putting any chemicals in the household water.
Weight: 110.00 lbs
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||6 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2.5||7 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 61"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||9 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 59"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||10 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 61"|
- Air Charger Sulfur Filter 5900-AIR 1.5 CF: The Air-Charger 5900-AIR Air Injection Oxidizing Filter, as a single tank system, is an efficient and cost effective system for the removal of sulfur odors.
- Other Air-Charger Sulfur Filters must go through a complete backwash each night, in order to replenish the air, wasting thousands of gallons of water each year. The 5900-AIR saves water by being able to draw in fresh air each night, independent of the backwash, which is typically set for every 4 to 6 days.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service.
- As the water passes thru the air pocket, sulfur odors are oxidized.
- Additionally, dissolved oxygen is added to the water.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR special catalytic carbon filter media bed then removes the sulfur odors from the water.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR can remove up to 8 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR system comes equipped with a precision engineered backwash control valve that automatically backwashes and rinses the system (typically set for to occur every 4 to 6 days). The backwash process cleans the filter media and washes sediment and particles down the drain.
- By utilizing a patented process in the control valve, the Air-Charger 5900-AIR is able to put the whole oxidation process inside one tank, keeping maintenance costs and down time to a minimum.
- The systems includes the backwash control valve, 1" AND 3/4" pipe connectors, a by-pass valve, certified filter tank and all necessary filter media.
- 5900-BT Smart Control Valve 110v - 220v 50/60hz. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- certified filter tank with one piece seamless construction for very long life
- High Grade Catalytic Coconut Shell Certified Activated Carbon Filter Media
- Bypass Valve
- 1" Pipe Connectors (can be adapted to 3/4")
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100°F
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee less 25% Restocking Fee
- See our Return Policy Here
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Optional Legacy View App available for Android or Iphones, makes it easy to monitor from your smart phone if desired.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 7 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: CF003890