Tannin Well Water Filter 5900-BT 2.5 CF 13x54
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions||0.5 CF||1||2.5 GPM||2.0 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height: 41"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||2.4 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 53"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||7.25 GPM||2.4 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||10 GPM||3.5 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 58"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||12.5 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 60"|
- Use the high quality Purolite TanEx anion exchange resin filter media.
- Automatically uses salt water to clean and restore the resin media.
- Salt is automatically added to the brine tank, similar to an automatic water softener
- Leaves water free of color by removing a wide range of tannins and humic acids
- The 5900-BT control valve is made from non-corrosive UV-resistant Noryl has a simple mechanical design that is easy to understand and program.
- Reliable 5900-BT Control valve automatically backwashes and cleans the system based on the amount of water you use, saving salt and water
- Excellent 10 year warranty on tanks and 7 year warranty on control valves!
- certified filter tank and high grade softener resin
- Blue tooth enabled softener with Free App! Easily diagnose and control softener from your smart phone app.
- Complete instructions and video included.
- 5900-BT heavy duty Blue Tooth enabled backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Monitor flow rates, history of water usage and settings from your smart phone if desired.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring from your smart phone!
- Easy to install by anyone familiar with basic plumbing, or any plumber or handyman can install.
- Heavy-Duty 5900-BT-E control valve
- Bypass valve with 1" fittings. Can be easily adapter to 3/4" piping.
- Tanex Tannin filter media by Purolite
- Filter tank is certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Max pressure recommended is 100 psi.
- Maximum water temperature recommended 100F.
- A single timer motor activates the backwash control keeps the time and has a small annual power consumption.
Weight: 223.00 lbs.
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
- See our Return Policy Here
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Optional Legacy View App available for Android or Iphones, makes it easy to monitor from your smart phone if desired.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 7 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: T9000320