Water Softener 7500 Commercial 120K Grain Capacity 2"
$3,561.00 List Price
|Grains Capacity||Cubic Feet Resin||Max. Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Pipe Size||Dimensions|
|100K||3.0||20 GPM||5 GPM||2"||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|120K||4.0||25 GPM||7 GPM||2"||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
|210K||7.0||55 GPM||12 GPM||2"||Diameter: 21" Height: 72"|
|300K||10.0||60 GPM||15 GPM||2"||Diameter: 24" Height: 82"|
- Heavy-duty Commercial Water Softening System for high flow rates, low pressure drop.
- Commercial 7500 Control valve includes flow sensor for metered flow regeneration.
- On-Demand regeneration saves salt and water.
- 7500 control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- High-tech 7500 Ceramic Disc Control Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets, outperforming piston type valves.
- Low maintenance: much less than required than standard piston control valves.
- Resists Abrasion: Patented ceramic discs on 7500 control valve are corrosion and abrasion resistant for superior durability and longevity.
- Excellent performance on both chlorinated and non-chlorinated water
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- WQA/NSF Certified 8% cross-linked Softener Resin lasts for many years and is chlorine resistant.
- Built-in relays for optional control of pumps, solenoid valves are standard.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Totalizer function tracks total amount of water treated
- Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock modes included
- Multiple Tank Feature: softener tanks can be installed together and interlock controller function is included no extra charge.
- High quality salt-efficient water softener: eliminates or dramatically reduces white spotting on fixtures and dishware
- Prevents scale and calcium build-up inside pipes, water heaters, fixtures, and appliances
- Excellent water softener for commercial laundries, hotels, resorts, commercial applications, estates
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max water temperature recommended: 100°F
- Voltage 110-240 50/60hz
- Heavy-duty brine tank with salt grid incl: 24" D x 41" H. Holds 350 lbs salt.
- 5 Years on softener tank and resin
- 5 Years on control valve and electronics
- 1 Year all parts
- Heavy-duty brine tank with salt grid included
Manufacturer #: 7500-C-120K