- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- 1 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 1 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 5 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 5 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- 50 Micron Big Blue Filters
- 50 Micron Stainless Steel Filters
- Rusco Spindown Filters
- Doulton Rio Ceramic
- Sand Separators
- Twist-II-Clean Replacement Parts
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Big Blue 1 Micron Cyst 4 GPM
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Big Blue 1 Micron Cyst 20" 4 GPM 1" NPT Big Blue Filter Assembly with Flow-Max Full Flow 1 micron absolute cyst removal filter cartridge.
- 4 gallon per minute (gpm) maximum recommended flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 4.5 x 20 inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a wall mounting bracket kit, filter wrench, and one Flow-Max 1 micron absolute cyst removal filter cartridge 4.5" x 20".
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.Ideal for removing cryptosporidium and giardia cysts.
- Flow rate possible is 4 gallons per minute for most applications.
- Flow-Max cartridges are pleated, so initial pressure drop is significantly less compared to depth cartridges, such a wound, spun, melt blown and resin bonded.
- This cyst cartridge is rated 1 micron absolute and is not washable.
- Change every 3 to 12 months for most residential applications.
- If sediment is present, install a 5 micron filter system ahead of this 1 micron filter.
Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove. DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Blue®filter housings. DGD Series cartridges are designed for purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered. Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!