Iron & Manganese Filters
- Remove Iron & Manganese
- No more rotten egg smells.
- No more rust staining!
Our heavy duty Iron Filter Systems remove Iron and Manganese from Well Water.
Pro-OX 7500 Advanced Iron Filter Systems Lasts for Years. No Maintenance or Routine Service Required.
Uses the advanced high purity Pro-OX iron filter media which lasts many years longer than traditional greensand or other iron filter media.
Contains a unique blend of high-purity manganese dioxide (Pro-OX) and naturally mined Zeolite for filtration down to 3 microns for maximum filtration and iron removal.
Easily removes up to 5 PPM iron and 0.5 PPM manganese.
Higher removal rates up to 15 PPM are possible with ozone option, chlorine or peroxide injection.
High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500 series control valve feature super-hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
Corrosion-proof ceramic disc backwash control valve lasts years longer than standard piston-type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
Automatic program recall after a power outage
Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction
NSF certified, one-piece, seamless poly filter tank for long life
Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- Pro-OX NSF-certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500 ceramic disc control valve
- Certified filter tank
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe connectors
- Ceramic disk control valve requires no maintenance unlike traditional piston and seal type Clack or Fleck valves
- Backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week
- Can be easily set up to be an air-charger control valve for increased oxidation with an optional air injector kit!
- 4 languages on the display if needed besides the default English setting
- Easy to use full port bypass valve won't cut back on flow and pressure
- Keeps track of time and settings even in a power failure with a built-in battery included
Guaranteed to Work or Money Back
- 90-DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, we will return your money back less shipping costs.
- 10-year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the entire control valve.
- Lifetime Warranty on Ceramic Disc.
Subscribe to The Clean Well Water Report
Free weekly well water tips to make your life easier and save $$$.
Copyright © 2024 Clean Water Systems and Stores Inc.