- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Wonder Light UV Ultraviolet Sterilizer
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Sterilizers
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Max Disinfection Systems
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Lamps
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Sleeves
- Viqua (Trojan) UV Parts
- Viqua (Trojan) Shut-Off Valves
- UV Lamps & Ballasts
- UV Bulbs(Lamps)
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Viqua Pro50 NSF Class A Monitored UV Sterilizer UVMax 50 gpm
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
Trojan PRO Series Models are NSF Certified & Include UV Intensity Monitor, Timer, Alarm Reset, Lamp Life Display & Alert, Digital Display, Cooltouch Kit & Shut-off Valve as standard features.
All Trojan PRO Series Systems include all components and accessories needed for initial installation and use. These include UV Lamp, Power Supply, Quartz Sleeve & 316 Stainless Steel UV Reactor (Water Chamber).
Trojan Pro Series UV Systems treat the water for the whole home, eliminating 99.99% of bacteria and viruses including chlorine-resistant cysts that are not tested for in routine water tests (such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia)
How does UV Work?
The germicidal energy of ultraviolet light destroys harmful microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA). This powerful dose of UV light eliminates their ability to reproduce, and the organisms simply die.
Water is purified by running it through a watertight chamber that contains an ultraviolet lamp. As water flows past, microorganisms are exposed to a lethal dose of germicidal UV energy.
Purification with the TrojanUVMAX is a safe, natural process that adds no chemicals and does not affect the taste or odor of your water.
Specialized, high output UV lamps maximize the output of germicidal UV energy.
PRO 50 is Certified by the USEPA to a higher standard than NSF under the USEPA UVDGM 2006 protocol.
- Audible/ Visual Lamp Failure Alarm
- No-tools Maintenance
- Safety Cap
- Elecronic Power Supply
- Mounting Bracket
- 2" MNPT Ports
- Operating Pressure Range: 15-100 psi
- Chamber Material: 316 Stainless Steel Reactor
- Certification: CE Standards, NSF/ANSI Standard 55, Class A
- Other Features: Audible Lamp Failure, UV Intensity Monitor
- Iron less than 0.3 ppm
- Hardness less than 7 grains (120 ppm)
- UV transmittance greater than 75%
Trojan UV Max Specifications
- 5-Year Warranty against manufacturer's defects on the power supply and all electrical components
- 10-Year Guarantee on the Stainless Steel UV Reactor
- 2-Year* Warranty on lamps. (*Models G/Plus, H/Plus, J/Plus, K/Plus & PRO Series)
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!