- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Under-Sink Filters
- Countertop Filters
- Fluoride Filters
- Filter Media, Chemicals, Valves & Parts
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Water Quality Programs
- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
Icemaker Kit 3/8 x 1/4
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- Icemaker Kit: 3/8" JG Tee, Tubing, and 3/8" x 1/4"
- Ball Valve: Use for creating an extension to go from a 3/8" reverse osmosis tubing line to a 1/4" tubing.
- Kit includes one 3/8" quick push-connect Tee, one foot of 3/8" poly tubing, and one high quality Murdock 3/8" x 1/4" ball valve.
- Does not include 1/4" tubing, which is needed to run from ball valve to your icemaker.
- The standard 1/4" poly tubing can be purchased at any hardware store or plumbing store etc.
- This works with any RO system such as the WaterFactory SQC RO which has a 3/8" tubing line that runs from the RO tank to the faucet.
Why Use a Reverse Osmosis ("RO") System?
• USA High Flow - Good for well or city water. 1 year warranty. Uses standard filter cartridges.
Frequently Asked Question About Reverse Osmosis Systems:
Q. How does Reverse Osmosis (also referred to as "RO") work?
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!