Big Blue Filter 1 Micron 10 GPM 1" NPT
$128.00 List Price
- Big Blue Filter Assembly includes filter housing, 1 micron filter cartridge, bracket kit with screws, filter wrench
- Big blue filter housing has 1 inch inlet-outlet with pressure relief. 10 gallon per minute (gpm) maximum recommended flow rate.
- Suitable for whole house applications up to 10 gallon per minute (gpm) maximum recommended flow rate.
- The filter housing is made from NSF listed pure polypropylene and will hold one high-flow 4.5 x 10 inch filter cartridge.
- This system comes complete with a wall mounting bracket kit, filter wrench, and one Dual Grade 25/1micron DGD-2501, 4.5" x 10" filter cartridge.
- The maximum recommended temperature is 100F and the maximum recommended pressure 125 psi.
- This Dual-Grade 25/1 micron cartridge will filter super fine particles of 1 micron size and up and is often used as a final stage after pre-filtration or as a post filter to an automatic backwashing filter system.
- Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2.3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove.
- DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Bluefilter housings.
- DGD Series cartridges are designed for purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid beingfiltered.
- Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- The DGD Series advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and many more times that of standard spun orstring-wound cartridges.
- This performance enhancement is achieved by combining two separate gradient layers in one filter.
- The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the postfilter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters.
- This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The unique design and performance characteristics of the dual grade cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Pentek Filtration
Manufacturer #: MS0-0345-0