Since 1989 Clean Water Systems, Division of Clean Water Systems and Stores Inc. has provided innovative, cost-effective solutions for water quality problems in residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, and community systems applications.
Our Mission is to provide low cost, environmentally friendly water treatment solutions to our customers at the lowest cost while providing exceptional advice and help over the life of the system.
We hold a simple philosophy: Put our customers' needs first and consider the needs of our customers over our own. The customers come first, and we would never recommend a solution or product that would profit us but not serve our customers first.
We do not pay sales commissions or foster an environment that encourages any of our staff to put us first, before our customers' needs.
We offer a generous return policy and many of our systems can be returned within 90 days, even if used if desired by our customers.
We Follow the WQA Code of Ethics
Industry Members Shall:
• Conduct themselves as informed, law-abiding citizens dedicated to
ethical business practices.
• Be informed of and adhere to all laws, statute, ordinances, codes,
and regulations applicable to the industry including those dealing
with restraint of trade, consumer protection, truth in advertising,
truth in lending, intellectual property protection, selling, registration,
sanitation and effluent disposal.
• Accurately represent credentials, training, experience and abilities
of all employees and agents.
• Ensure that their products or services are properly applied or
installed when they are responsible for such application or
• Inform customers of the general maintenance, service
requirements and related costs.
Thousands of our custom systems have been installed in over 40 countries worldwide for a wide range of industrial and residential applications, in addition to serving over 30,000 residential customers.
We offer you the benefits of many years of research and experience in the field of water treatment at wholesale prices and money-back guaranteed performance.
A Few of Our Valued Customers:
• Chevron Pipeline Division Taft, California
Chlorination Systems for Disinfection
• U.S. Embassy Complex Beijing China
Custom UV Sterilizer for Entire Complex
• California Dept of Forestry (Multiple Sites)
Iron Treatment Plants; Purification; Disinfection
• U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Flagstaff, Arizona
Chlorination Services and Systems
• Cabrillo College Horticulture Dept Aptos Calif.
Commercial Reverse Osmosis for Irrigation System
• Shell Global Solutions
Analysis and Instrumentation Equipment
• Al Wadi Fish Processing Plant Yemen
Chlorination • Filtration • Softening Systems
• San Francisco French Bread Co. San Francisco
Softening Systems for Commercial Ovens
• Panshan Bottling Water Plant Panshan, China
Oxygen and Ozone Generators for Disinfection
• VT Halter Shipbuilding Pascagoula Mississippi
Chlorine Filtration • Remineralizers for large ships
• V-Ships London England
Ultraviolet Sterilizers for On-Board Disinfection
• U.S. Tobacco Plant Laboratory San Juan Calif.
Reverse Osmosis • Ultraviolet Sterlizer for Lab
• Medical Missionaries Cusuna Honduras
Reverse Osmosis System • Disinfection
• Las Cumbres Mutual Water Co. Los Gatos Calif.
Oxygen/Ozone Generators • Iron Filter Plant
• Whole Leaf Lettuce Producer Salinas California
Chlorination • Filtration • Reverse Osmosis
• TW Environmental Newry Northern Ireland
• Post Ranch Inn Resort Big Sur California
Ozone • Iron Filtration • Chlorination
• Econo-Lodge Summers Point New Jersey
Acid Neutralizer System • Well Pump Controls
• Host Engineering Jonesborough Tennessee
• Iroquois Indian Museum Howes Cave New York
Bear Valley California Dept of Forestry Helitack Base
Four Seasons Hotel Santa Barbara California
VShips London United Kingdom
Medical Missionaries Cusuana Honduras