5900BT Softener Valve
- The advanced 5900BT Softener Valve fits filter tanks up to 12" in diameter and automatically backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week.
- Reliable heavy-duty control valve is easier to program than other valves and features a built-in flow sensor that tracks water usage and backwasher filter based on gallons used, and/or by days of the week!
- Low pressure drop and rugged design provides years of trouble-free service.
- Based on the popular Fleck 5000 control valve.
- Lasts longer and works better than the Fleck 5000 valves in our experience.
- Can be used for softeners or filter applications.
- Fits any system that uses standard Fleck, Autotrol, Clack or Canature valves but does not fit or replace Fleck 7000 control systems.
- Fits 1.05˝ O.D distributors which is common size Fleck, Clack, Autotrol, Canature valves.
- Simple 9 volt battery back-up keeps electronic meter active and will motor control valve to shut off position if in regeneration during power failure
- Adjustable Cycle Times
- Calendar Day Override
- Proprietary two valve bypass with 1 inch MNPT Connections (can be reduced to 3/4")
- Weather / Insect Resistant One-Piece Slide Cover
- Treated Water Refill with pre-brine option
- Legacy View App makes setting up and monitoring your CSI Water Treatment System easier than ever.
- Conveniently view all valve settings and status
- Easily change valve settings
- View current water usage information, as well as history of water usage
- Graphically view water usage information
- Start a regeneration or backwash cycle from your phone or tablet
- Set / view the servicing water treatment dealer information
- Better understand how your system is working and how to tweak the settings
- 1" 90 Degree pipe connectors
- 120v powersupply
- Bypass valve
- Maximum backwash rate is 17 gallons per minute
Weight: 10.00 lbs.
7 year warranty against manufacturer defects, does not include routine maintenance (seal and spacer, piston, brine valve, etc)
Manufacturer #: 20003C000-S3