5900s Air Charger Sig II Control Valve
- The advanced 5900-S-AIR Backwash Control Valve fits filter tanks up to 12" in diameter and automatically backwashes based on gallons used and/or days of the week.
- These control valves fit the same bypass used by the 5900e-AIR and Sig I control valves and are improved design.
- The 5900e-AIR model maintains an air pocket at the top of the tank while the filter is in service.
- The unique design of the control valve allows the air pocket to be replenished each night without having the filter go through a complete backwash.
- Reliable heavy-duty control valve is easier to program than other valves and features a built-in flow sensor that tracks water usage and backwasher filter based on gallons used, and/or by days of the week!
- Low pressure drop and rugged design provides years of trouble-free service.
- Based on the popular Fleck 5000 control valve.
- It lasts longer and works better than the Fleck 5000 valves in our experience.
- Can be used for softeners or filter applications.
- 1" pipe connectors
- 120v powersupply
- Bypass valve!
- Maximum backwash rate is 17 gallons per minute.
Weight: 8.00 lbs.
7 Year Warranty
Manufacturer #: 20004C000-S2