7500-C Commercial Filter Control Valve 2"
- High Flow 2" Ceramic Disc Valve for 4" filter tank opening
- Distributor tube opening fits 1-1/2" distributor tubes
- Unions included. 2" In - Out - Drain 2" NPT.
- The moving parts of the 7500-C series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces for exacting tolerances, eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
- Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week). Fully automatic and adjustable.
- No hard-water-bypass. During regeneration water will not flow through to piping system.
- Manual backwash knob, makes it easy to manually advance control valve for backwash and rinse if ever desired.
- More efficient backwashes that use less water and require backwashing less frequently
- Ceramic disc backwash control valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Corrosion Proof: Resistant to sand, caustics, and acids.
- Automatic program recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Resists Abrasion: Patented ceramic discs are corrosion and abrasion resistant for superior durability and longevity.
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Built-in relays and control circuit to control external pumps and solenoid valves as well as external control.
Weight: 10.00 lbs.
5 Year Warranty