- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Acid Neutralizer Filters
- Arsenic Filters
- Bacteria Disinfection
- Carbon Backwash Filters
- Carbon Filter 5900e Series
- Carbon CWS Manual Backwash Series
- Carbon Whole House Cartridge Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Filters & Strainers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Irrigation Rust Prevention
- Iron & Manganese Filters
- Metering Pumps & Parts
- Nitrate Filters
- Odor Systems
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Crystal Feeders
- RO High Flow
- RO Under-Sink
- Sediment Backwash Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Salt-Free Softeners Scale Stoppers
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizers
- Ultra Filtration Systems
- Books On Well Water Treatment
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
Carbon Whole House Backwash Filter 5900e 1.5 CF
Satisfaction Guaranteed! Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Choose your options:DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Choose Time Clock or On-Demand Control:
Add Drain Line Tubing:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions||0.50 CF||1||5 GPM||4 GPM||Diameter: 6" Height: 41"|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 50"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 52"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 58"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||16 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 60"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||18 GPM||8 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||20 GPM||14 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
- Excellent for use in dechlorinating water and removing many tastes and odors
- Removes chloramines with the optional Catalytic Carbon upgrade
- Much longer life and higher flow rates than carbon filter cartridges.
- Unlike carbon cartridges which can trap sediment and dirt, these systems automatically backwash out trapped sediment, alleviating pressure drop.
- NSF certified, one piece, seamless polyester filter tank for long life
- NSF certified backwash control valve featuring:
- fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles to save water and allow maximized performance
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers
- User freindly LCD, displaying time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining before backwash
- (Optional)Flow Totalizer function, tracking total amount of water treated
- (Optional)Flow Meter immediate, meter delayed, meter with day override, and calendar clock regeneration modes available (See manual for details)
- Blue tooth connectivity with Android or Iphone App allows control and analysis of system from smartphone. This option is only used if the optional flow meter is installed.
- NSF-Certified 115V control valve 110v - 220v 50/60hz
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless construction for very long life
- High Grade Coconut Shell NSF Certified Activated Carbon Filter Media
- Bypass Valve
- 1" Pipe Connectors (can be adapted to 3/4")
- Max pressure recommended: 100psi
- Max temperature recommended: 100°F
Cartridge Free Filtration
All of our filtration systems in this category use filter tanks instead of traditional filter cartridges. This provides numerous benefits including:
Won't restrict pressure or flow unlike cartridge-type activated carbon filters.
Sediment and particles are automatically flushed from system, and filter media cleaned! No monthly maintenance.
Large Media Bed Means Long Life:
Huge capacity and special high-grade activated carbon means the media lasts from 1 to 4 years depending on usage. Media is easily changed.
Less expensive to operate than carbon cartridges.
Filter tanks have 10 year warranty; 5 year warranty on control valves.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are NSF Certified & top quality.
- 7 Year Warranty on the control valve. Made in the U.S.A.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee!
Who Makes the CWS 5900e Control Valve?
Our valves are made for us by Chandler Water Systems of Ashland Ohio. For years now, we have had good results with these valves and very few warranty or other problems. We get positive feedback from our customers and they work well.
Chandler has been around for many years and has great engineering. The valves are assembled in Ohio, and the electronic boards are manufactured in the U.S. Each valves is wet-tested, pressure tested and double-checked for quality control.
DOWNLOAD INSTALLATION GUIDE!
Customer Ratings & Reviews