- SPECIALS! SAVE BIG $$ On New and Refurbished Softeners & Filter Systems
- City Water Systems
- Well Water Systems
- Drinking Water Systems
- Replacement Parts and Valves
- Filter Tanks & Housings
- Filter Cartridges
- Travel & Emergency Purifiers
- Water Testing
- Commercial Systems
- Water Quality Programs
- Filter Media, Chemicals & Supplies
- Diagrams & Schematics
- Aeration Systems
- Air Compressor
- Air Compressor UV
- Air Injector Diagrams
- Air Injector UV Diagrams
- Alum Injection Systems
- Calcite Neutralizers
- Carbon Filters
- Chlorination Systems
- Chlorination - Soda Ash Systems
- Hydrogen Peroxide Systems
- Iron Filters
- Nitrate Filters
- Ozone Systems
- Phosphate Systems
- Reverse Osmosis
- Sediment Filters
- Soda Ash Systems
- Tannin Filters
- Ultraviolet Sterilizer Systems
- Ultra-Filtration Systems
- Well & Storage Tanks
- Water Softeners & Conditioners
85MHP40 Adjustable Rate 40.0 GPD 220V
Choose your options:
Choose Solution Tank Size:
Questions? Get a Fast Answer to your water treatment problems, click here!
- 85MHP40 100 PSI 40.0-GPD 220V 60hz.
- Adjustable output pump will pump 2.0 to 40.0 gallons (7.6 to 152 liters) per day.
- Stenner pumps are self-priming and won't lose suction as is common with diaphragm chemical feed pumps.
- Can run dry without damage to the pump.
- Chemicals are pumped without exposure to air and can pump gaseous solutions and are ideal for metering chlorine bleach and hydrogen peroxide.
- The pump head is universal with all other Classic Stenner pump heads and the output can be easily changed by changing to a different pump tube.
- Pump is easily serviced without special tools.
- Maximum line pressure is 100 PSI.
- Suction and discharge tubing is 1/4inch white LDPE Polyethylene and is NSF & FDA Approved.
- Pump is UL, CE, CSA, ETL and NSF approved.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!