Arsenic Well Water Filter System 9510 Commercial 5.0 CF 1865
Arsenic Filter System 5 CF 9510 Commercial Arsenic Filtration System
- Featuring patented 61 validated Titanium Dioxide Adsorbent Media for the efficient reduction of both Arsenic III & V
- Removes Lead, Cadmium, Copper, Uranium, Mercury and other heavy metals
- Non-hazardous disposal of media as solid waste - media passes EPA TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leach Procedure)
- Higher adsorbent capacity than GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide) & GFH (Granular Ferric Hydroxide)
- certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Heavy duty commercial certified 1-1/2" automatic backwash control valve with built-in relays and control
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers, providing years of service.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Proprietary Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900-BT Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Precise Monitoring of water usage allows you to change out arsenic media after a predetermined number of gallons has passed through system!
- Low backwash flow rate, uses very little waste water compared to other systems. Backwash can be set for only once every 2 weeks.
- If iron or manganese is present, reduce iron to less than 0.3 PPM and reduce manganese to less than 0.04 PPM with a Pro-OX Iron Filter System.
Frequent routine arsenic testing before and after system is recommended. Warranty extends to equipment only and no warranty or guarantees are extended to cover health or drinking water quality. Before purchasing or installing this system consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
Weight: 200.00 lbs
- 5 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the Canature 95 control valve ( certified)
- Before purchasing or installing this system, get your water tested and consult with one of our Certified Water Specialists for more information and expected media life.
- Frequent routine arsenic testing before and after system is recommended.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- User friendly LCD display and simplified controls.
- 5 Year Warranty on Commercial Filter Tank
- 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: AS001120