Arsenic Whole House Systems
|Model||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|1.0 CF||1||5.0 GPM||3.0 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 55"|
|1.0 CF||1||5.0 GPM||5.0 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||6.0 GPM||3.0 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||8.5 GPM||5.0 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 61"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 4||12.0 GPM||6.0 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"
|4.0 CF||2 - 6||15.0 GPM||8.0 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
Remove Arsenic, Lead and other Heavy Metals from Your Well Water
- Featuring patented NSF Std. 61 validated Titanium Dioxide Adsorbent Media for the efficient reduction of both Arsenic III & V
- Non-hazardous disposal of media as solid waste - media passes EPA TCLP (Toxicity Characteristic Leach Procedure)
- Higher adsorbent capacity than GFO (Granular Ferric Oxide) & GFH (Granular Ferric Hydroxide)
- NSF certified filter tank with one piece seamless polyester construction for long life
- Heavy duty backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles, saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Time-tested, hydraulically balanced piston seal and spacers, providing years of trouble-free service.
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- User friendly LCD display, showing time of day, regeneration mode, and gallons remaining
- Proprietary Legacy View Bluetooth enabled 5900e Electronic Control Valve for advanced water usage & flow monitoring
- Precise Monitoring of water usage allows you to change out arsenic media after a predetermined number of gallons has passed through system!
- Low backwash flow rate, uses very little waste water compared to other systems. Backwash can be set for only once every 2 weeks.
- Recommended pretreatment: Pre-Filter with 5/50 dual-grade micron filter to eliminate any fine sediment in water before Arsenic System.
- If iron or manganese is present, reduce iron to less than 0.3 PPM and reduce manganese to less than 0.04 PPM with a Pro-OX Iron Filter System.