Coliform Bacteria EZ Test - 12 Tests with 12 Warming Pads
The EZ Coliform Cult is an easy, fast, and effective presence/absence test for total coliform and E.coli in water.
Please note: For use within 1 year of purchase.
Now included for free:
One Warming Pad for each test bottle for better incubation! Just remove plastic wrap from warming pad and the pad starts to heat instantly.
Non-toxic and safe to use.
Order Optional Hand-Held UV Light for E.Coli Testing
Includes 1 bottle for one test, plus one warming pad.
The media will turn blue-green if coliform bacteria is present, or will remain yellow if coliform bacteria is absent.
No special incubation equipment required. Place warming pad with sample in box and wait 24 to 48 hours. Sample will turn green if coliforms are present.
If kept at 74F to 78 degrees F, the test will take 48 hours. Warming the sample is not required and does not affect the accuracy of the test, only the timing. If coliform bacteria is detected, the water should be disinfected (or not consumed at all) regardless of whether E. coli is specifically present.
Warming Pad Instructions
· When ready to use, first remove plastic outer wrapper.
· Do not tear fabric or open fabric, remove plastic only.
· Simply perturb the heat pad media, the air will activate its heating element.
· Place pad in shipping box. Pad will start to warm, do not make direct contact with the sample bottle.
· Take bacteria sample per instructions, place in box with heating pad, close box.
· Safe natural warming. Contains iron powder, activated carbon, vermiculite, salt.
Want E.coli Testing?
E. coli (fecal bacteria) growth is confirmed by blue fluorescence under UV light (not included, see option above to purchase).
Note: the UV light is only used when the sample turns green (coliform is present).
Weight: 4.00 lbs.
Manufacturer: Industrial Test Systems, Inc.
Manufacturer #: 487197