CD10AD: 1.3 GH 90-260V 50/60Hz
- Advantages to the CD10/AD are: 4-20 mA control;
- Universal input power supply allows for input voltages from 90-260 volts;
- All units are air cooled for ease of installation;
- All solid state electronic components for maximum longevity;
- Lowest watts-per-gram ratio of any ozone generator available;
- Convenient LED displays show variable ozone output and air dryer status.
- 1.3 Grams/Hour 90-260V 50/60Hz.
- The Mini-Series from ClearWater Tech produces more ozone using less energy than any other ozone generator available.
- With an ozone output range of 1.3 to 8 grams per hour, this versatile trio is like nothing else on the market today.
- Features include compact size, fully adjustable ozone output, convenient electrical interface plug, and new 4-20mA control circuitry.
- The CD10/AD is a CD ozone generator with single reaction chamber; fully adjustable output and built-in air dryer.
- Typical applications include: residential swimming pools; commercial spas; residential well water; bottled water; waste water; commercial laundry; water feature; and aquaculture.
- Height: 19.5;
- Width: 11.5;
- Depth: 5;
- Weight: 14.5 lbs;
- Universal 200 watt consumption;
- Ozone output: 1.3 grams/hr at 4 SCFH (dry air);
- 1% Concentration by weight.
1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: ClearWater Tech, Inc.
Manufacturer #: CD1010