Easy Corrosion Test Kit
Easy Corrosion Test Kit for Well or City Water
- Blue staining from copper corrosion? This kit includes the tests you need to figure out if your water is corrosive. Includes easy to read chart and instructions so you can quickly see if your well water is within the recommended range for the 11 contaminant parameters included in the test.
- These 12 parameters are a must-know for all well water owners and are designed to give you results accurately and rapidly.
- Includes TWO tests each for 11 parameters PLUS Professional Grade Total Dissolved Solids ("TDS") and Temperature Digital Tester (Reg $39.95) that can be used repeatedly for years for accurate TDS analysis of water.
- Includes additional pH kit for additional 30 pH tests (Reg $19.95) as well as Hardness Test Kit Pro (Reg. $19.95). .
- Test water repeatedly for copper, pH, Hardness, and TDS, the most important parameters to track when trying to solve copper corrosion problems. Keep track of well water changes. Easily test before and after water softeners or filters.
- Free technical support line included: just email or fax us the results and one of our WQA Certified Water Specialists will respond quickly to you and answer any questions or help you interpret the results.
- 12 Easy to use test kits for immediate, accurate on-site results right in the privacy of your own home (Two Test Each, plus TDS Tester).
- Sealed in foil packets providing total protection for the patented test strips.
- Pro-Grade digital TDS and Temperature Tester (battery included)
- Safe to use. Fast, easy to understand results.
- Includes 25 tests for copper.
- Two Tests Each for Alkalinity, Chlorine,Hydrogen Sulfide, Hardness, Iron, Manganese, Nitrate, Nitrite, pH, Sulfate
- Includes 30 test pH test kit and also our Hardness Pro test kit with 30 tests each for pH and hardness.
- Includes tests for Sulfate and Manganese (not found in other test kits, but very important to test for!)
- Free follow-up Technical Support if desired by WQA Certified Water Specialists
- Alkalinity (2 tests)
- Chlorine (2 tests)
- Copper (25 tests)
- Hardness (30 additional tests)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (2 tests)
- Iron (2 tests)
- Manganese (2 tests)
- Nitrate (2 tests)
- Nitrite (2 tests)
- pH ( 30 tests)
- Sulfate (2 tests)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids tester, unlimited tests!)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee if Not Satisfied
- Free fast shipping included by Priority Mail. Fedex Overnight option available at check out.
Not satisfied? Return any unused portion left of your kit within 30 days for REFUND. Money Back Satisfaction Guaranteed.
If copper is present this likely means you have copper pipe corrosion. Test pH, hardness, alkalinity, Total Dissolved Solids and temperatur to find out how corrosive your water is, quickly and easily. Plug these numbers into our online Langelier Saturation Index and find out if your water is considered corrosive or not.
Note that high total dissolved solids can cause corrosion to copper pipe. Find out the TDS of your water accurately and quickly with the portable meter included that you can use repeatedly as needed.
The Corrosion Guide for Well Water Sources - this report gives you detailed and valuable information on what may cause corrosion and what you can do to isolate the problem.
Details included steps you can take to stop the corrosion of your pipes and fixtures; Customized Recommendation Report - After you test your water just email us the results and our professional certified water specialists will provide you with a customized report and make recommendations. We will work with you to try to find out what can be done to stop the corrosion and if any water treatment solutions may exist for your application.
Manufacturer #: I1003440