Countertop Filter Kit, Assembled Unit w Matrikx Carbon Block
$149.00 List Price
Countertop Filter Housing Kit With Faucet and Tubing. Includes KX Matrikx high quality Pb1 filter cartridge.
Removes chlorine, lead, sediment, tastes and odors! KX Matrikx Pb1 Cartridge included.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 0.5 μm Nominal Filtration*
• Rated Flow 0.75 GPM, 2,500 Gallons Life*
• Lead Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53*
• Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction*
EXTRUDED CARBON = EXCEPTIONAL VALUE
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters consist of activated carbon particles fused into a uniform block with enhanced adsorptive capacity and efficiency.
MATRIKX® + Pb1 filters flow in a radial (outside-to-inside) direction, providing increased dirt-holding capacity and low pressure drop. Unlike
granular activated carbon (GAC) filters, MATRIKX® + Pb1 cartridges will not channel or bypass due to the extreme uniformity of their extruded
activated carbon core. Service life of the MATRIKX® + Pb1 filter is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium.
• No channeling
• No fluidizing
• No bypassing
• Lowest extractables, pure materials of construction
• Maximum service life and resistance to fouling
• Graded density prefiltration design
• Manufactured using FDA-compliant materials
1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer #: CT000250