Filter Cartridge Dual Grade 50/5 Micron 4.5" x 10" Pentair
- Dual Grade 50/5micron DGD-5005, 4.5" x 10": 50 micron outside and 5 micron inside: Dual grade filter cartridges will remove 2 to 3 times the amount of sediment that standard spun or string wound filters remove.
- DGD Series cartridges are manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene and are sized for use in our Big Blue filter housings and Stainless Steel Housings.
- DGD Series cartridges are designed for purity and will not impart taste,odor or color to the liquid being filtered.
- Additionally, the polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack.
- The DGD Series advanced design combines selective final filtration with appropriate pre-filtration to achieve up to three times the dirt-holding capacity of similar size sediment cartridges and many more times that of standard spun orstring-wound cartridges.
- This performance enhancement is achieved by combining two separate gradient layers in one filter.
- The larger diameter of the pre-filter reduces the particle load to the postfilter, allowing it to operate at higher velocities.
- The effective filter depth is increased to a full 233% of standard spun-polypropylene or string-wound filters.
- This increased depth provides for very high particulate reduction efficiencies and added loading capacity.
- The unique design and performance characteristics of the DGD Series cartridges make them an excellent choice for all residential, rural, municipal and commercial applications.
- Maximum water temperature 145F
Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Manufacturer #: 155357