Commercial Reverse Osmosis System 21500 GPD EPRO-21500
$58,642.00 List Price
- 21500 Gallons Per Day (81.4 meters cubed per day) Heavy-Duty Commercial Reverse Osmosis System: produces high quality purified water by reverse osmosis thin film (TFC) membrane using a high pressure pump (included).
- Removes total dissolved solids; chlorides; sodium; boron; fluoride; minerals and other salts using high-rejection high quality thin-film reverse osmosis membranes.
- Unlike light-duty systems this reverse osmosis unit includes a 10.0 HP heavy-duty stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump ensuring long life and better performance than standard rotary vane pumps.
- The unit comes with a white powder-coated steel frame; fiberglass press vessels (stainless steel pressure vessels at no extra charge); stainless steel braided hoses; inlet solenoid valve; stainless steel concentrate control valve; pump throttle valve; sample ports for feed/concentrate/permeate.
- Schedule 80 PVC piping standard.
- To make service and operation easier this unit includes many options not normally included in other base-unit reverse osmosis systems such as: 5-micron pre-filter; pure-water (permeate) flow meter; waste-water (concentrate) flow meter; PVC pressure vessels; and automatic feed-water shut-off valve.
- The pressure gauges included display pressure for the high pressure pump; inlet water pressure and pre-filter outlet; making it easy to diagnose and track pressure across the pre-filter.
- A recycle valve is included to provide the operator with control over the permeate and concentrate water flows and allow a percentage of the pure water to be recycled to lower waste water flow and save water.
- An excellent electronic control panel package includes a UL listed control box with On/Off Switch; low-inlet water protection; function LEDs; and dry-contacts to set up float switches in a storage tank and lock out for pretreatment systems.
- The control box also features contacts for locking out pretreatment filters during backwash and makes it easy to connect anti-scalant pumps.
- Crate included for shipping.
- Minimum 20 PSI line pressure recommended.
- Inlet pipe size is 1.5 inch.
- Shipping dimensions in inches: 48 length x 75 width x 58 height.
- Dimensions in cm: 122 length x 191 width x 147 height.
- Shipping weight is 1125 lbs (510 kg).
- Actual unit dimensions in inches: 37 length x 64 width x 48 height.
- Unit dimensions in cm: 94 length x 163 width x 122 height.
- Unit weight is 1050 lbs (475 kg).
- Uses fourteen 4 x 40 inch membranes.
- Water production rate based on total dissolved solids of 1000 ppm and temperature of 77F (25C).
- Designed recovery is 50% but can be adjusted if water conditions allow.
- Voltage is 3-phase 230-460v/ 60hz but 60 hz single phase and 50 hz available for an additional $900.
1 Year Warranty
Manufacturer: Newterra (Crane Environmental)
Manufacturer #: EPRO-21500