Commercial Reverse Osmosis System 1500 GPD EPRO-1500-XP
$10,494.00 List Price
- 1500 Gallons Per Day (5.7 cubic meters per day) Heavy-Duty Commercial Reverse Osmosis System with Storage Tank and Repressurization Booster Pump System.
- This system produces high quality purified water by reverse osmosis thin film (TFC) membrane using a high pressure pump (included).
- It includes a 300 gallon polyethylene storage tank; a 1/2 HP booster pump and 20 gallon bladder pressure tank with 7.5 gallons of draw-down (pressure switch set to turn on at 20 psi and off at 40 psi).
- The reverse osmosis system automatically fills the storage tank with purified water.
- This commercial reverse osmosis system removes total dissolved solids; chlorides; sodium; boron; fluoride; minerals and other salts using high-rejection high quality thin-film reverse osmosis membranes.
- COMES STANDARD WITH CE2 CONTROL PANEL WHICH SHOWS TDS OF THE TREATED WATER.
- Unlike light-duty systems this reverse osmosis unit includes a 1 HP heavy-duty stainless steel multistage centrifugal pump ensuring long life and better performance than standard rotary vane pumps.
- The unit comes with a white powder-coated steel frame; stainless steel braided hoses; inlet solenoid valve; and stainless steel concentrate control valve.
- To make service and operation easier this unit includes many options not normally included in other base-unit reverse osmosis systems such as: 5-micron pre-filter; pure-water (permeate) flow meter; waste-water (concentrate) flow meter; PVC pressure vessels; and automatic feed-water shut-off valve.
- The pressure gauges included display pressure for the high pressure pump; inlet water pressure and pre-filter outlet; making it easy to diagnose and track pressure across the pre-filter.
- An excellent control panel package includes a UL listed control box with On/Off Switch; low-inlet water protection; function LEDs; and pre-wired contacts that control the float switches in the storage tank.
- The control box also features contacts for locking out pretreatment filters during backwash and makes it easy to connect anti-scalant pumps.
- Crating available for international shipping (add $200).
- Minimum 20 PSI line pressure recommended.
- Inlet pipe size is 3/4 inch.
- System shipping weight is 410 lbs.
- Reverse osmosis dimensions are listed below.
- Please contact us for complete system specifications and dimensions.
- Shipping dimensions in inches: 33 length x 24 width x 58 height.
- Dimensions in cm: 84 length x 61 width x 147 height.
- Shipping weight is 160 lbs (72 kg).
- Actual unit dimensions in inches: 26 length x 20 width x 53 height.
- Unit dimensions in cm: 66 length x 50 width x 135 height.
- Unit weight is 111 lbs (50 kg).
- Uses one 4 x 40 inch membrane.
- Water production rate based on total dissolved solids of 1000 ppm and temperature of 77F (25C).
- Designed recovery is 20% but can be adjusted if water conditions allow.
- Voltage is 220 60hz single phase but 220v 50 hz and three-phase available.
- Larger storage tanks and booster pumps systems available.
Manufacturer: Newterra (Crane Environmental)
Manufacturer #: EPRO-XP-1500