Air Charger Sulfur Filter 5900-AIR 1.5 CF
On Sale While Supplies Last.
Eliminate Rotten Egg Odor, Sulfur Smells And Sediment, Naturally With No Chemicals. Fully Automatic.
- Air Charger Sulfur Filter 5900-AIR 1.5 CF: The Air-Charger 5900-AIR Air Injection Oxidizing Filter, as a single tank system, is an efficient and cost effective system for the removal of sulfur odors.
- Includes free Bluetooth App to track functions and control from your smartphone if desired.
- Other Air-Charger Sulfur Filters must go through a complete backwash each night, in order to replenish the air, wasting thousands of gallons of water each year. The 5900-AIR saves water by being able to draw in fresh air each night, independent of the backwash, which is typically set for every 4 to 6 days.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR maintains an air pocket in the top of the tank while the system is in service.
- As the water passes thru the air pocket, sulfur odors are oxidized.
- Additionally, dissolved oxygen is added to the water.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR special catalytic carbon filter media bed then removes the sulfur odors from the water.
- KDF Cubes included for extra odor removing capacity.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR can remove up to 8 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide.
- The Air-Charger 5900-AIR system comes equipped with a precision engineered backwash control valve that automatically backwashes and rinses the system (typically set for to occur every 4 to 6 days). The backwash process cleans the filter media and washes sediment and particles down the drain.
- By utilizing a patented process in the control valve, the Air-Charger 5900-AIR is able to put the whole oxidation process inside one tank, keeping maintenance costs and down time to a minimum.
- The systems includes the backwash control valve, 1" AND 3/4" pipe connectors, a by-pass valve, NSF certified filter tank and all necessary filter media.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee. 10 Year Warranty on Tank. 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
Manufacturer #: CF003470