Filter Cartridge AquaCera CeraMetix 10" Ceramic W9522650
AquaCera W9522650 CeraMetix 10" Filter Cartridge
CeraMetix filter elements utilize the class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with the advanced AquaMetix core block technology inside the outer ceramic shell.
Open at both ends, this cartridge fits standard 2.5" x 10" filter cartridge housings.
AquaMetix is made from the highest quality coconut shell based activated carbon and other superior adsorbent materials. Utilizing a unique compression molding manufacturing process, the base materials are melded into a solid block having a very uniform pore structure that ensures filtration consistency and high performance.
The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix block combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned.
The dense pore structure and vast surface area of the compressed carbon and specialty adsorbents is ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and fluoride.
The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts.
: The CeraMetix elements have been tested in accordance with protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction (Class 1).
CeraMetix is the most advanced ceramic filter available. CeraMetix is our CeraSyl DE (diatomaceous earth) ceramic shell with the AquaMetix core inside to offer the reduction of aluminum, arsenic, cadmium, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, lead, mercury, nickel, radionuclides, tri-halomethane, and zinc in a single, revolutionary ceramic filter element.
- Made in the USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds /ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >98% THM's (Trihalomethanes) reduction
- >94% Radionuclides reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >92% Fluoride reduction - All types - Fluorosilicic acid/hydrofluorosilicate, sodium fluorosilicate, and sodium fluoride
- >99% Fluorinated Organic Acids (PFOA & PFOS)
- >99% Micro plastic
- Filters should be replaced annually
- Pathogenic bacteria Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform: >99.9999%
- Cysts Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia 100%
- Sediment 100% absolute to 0.5 micron
- Chloramines >99% ANSI Standard 42 Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine >99% - Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter (1000 - 1500 gallons depending on chlorine levels)
- Fluoride: 85% Reduction (SnowMass Water & Sanitation District Study) Lead >99% ANSI Standard 53
- VOC Volatile Organic Compounds >98%
- Metals Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc >98% MTBE >97%
- Arsenic >95& Glyphosate >99.9%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium >95%
- Herbicides >99% Nitrates >92%
- (Independent laboratory tests /ANSI Std 42 & 53 Chemical Reduction Tests)
- 1000 to 1500 Gallons based on chlorinated water
- 600 Gallons based on Chloramines
- 500 Gallons based on Fluoride
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I CHANGE THE FILTER?
- We recommend change once a year.
- If your water has chloramines change every 6 months.
Weight: 1.00 lbs.
Manufacturer: Ceramic Filter Company
Manufacturer #: W9522650