Filter Cartridge Fluoride 2.5" x 20" 5400 PPM
- Aries Fluoride Filter Cartridge: 2.5 x 20"; fits standard 20" filter housings.
- These filter elements are designed to reduce fluorides in drinking water to below 0.5 ppm.
- Change every 5400 gallons depending on local water chemistry
- They are with constructed with materials which are FDA approved.
- The filter element uses activated alumina that has been especially prepared for the reduction of fluorides in drinking water.
- Laboratory tests show that this preparation will improve the capability of the filter to reduce the fluoride levels from 10 ppm F+ to below 0.2 ppm F+.
- Expected capacity is for removal of 2,000 ppm F+. For example if your water has 1.0 PPM of fluoride in it, the filter can be expected last approximately 5400 gallons
- Performance will be degraded by flow rates in excess of 1.0 gpm, high pH or high bicarbonate supply water.
- If the supply water tests above 100 ppm of bicarbonate, the fluoride reduction will be degraded to less than 50%; if the supply is over 200 ppm, the reduction efficiency is less than 75% of normal.
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
Manufacturer: Aries Filter Works
Manufacturer #: AF-20-3690