Greensand Commercial Iron Filter System 2" 7500-C 7CF 21X65
Greensand 7500-C 2" In Out Commercial Iron Filtration System
- Designed to reduce or remove iron, manganese and/or low-levels of sulfur for commercial, industrial and municipal applications.
- Features: Fully automatic. Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities for controlling external relays and pumps.
- Very long lasting certified Ceramic disc backwash valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Corrosion Proof: Resistant to sand, caustics, and acids.
- Filter tank is certified one piece seamless polyester construction for long life.
- Rugged unique heavy-duty automatic backwash control valve features fully adjustable backwash and rinse cycles saving water and allowing maximized performance.
- Automatic recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Quiet. The 7500 is the most quiet backwash control valve on the market
- Note: Greensand requires chlorine injection 30 - 60 seconds ahead of the greensand filter. Recommended applications include chlorinated water with 30 to 60 seconds contact time after chlorine has been injected before the greensand filter.
- Greensand certified iron filter media
- Heavy-Duty 7500 Commercial control valve
- certified filter tank
Weight: 800.00 lbs
|Model||Max Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions||Weight|
|10.0 CF||30||30||24" x 80"||820|
5 Year Warranty on Tank and Control Valve
Manufacturer #: FE013290