Greensand Iron Filter 7500-REV2.5 0.75 CF 8x44 w/ Pot Perm Tank
Greensand Iron & Manganese Filter for Well Water
- Powerful iron filtration removes iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide.
- This type of greensand filter does not require potassium permanganate if the water is chlorinated ahead of the iron filter.
- A simple chlorine feed pump ahead of the greensand filter allows superior performance of iron and manganese removal (sold separately)
- Oxidizes and removes up to 30 PPM iron, 5.0 PPM manganese, and sulfur odors with chlorine feed and optional contact tank.
- High quality certified Greensand Plus filter media included.
- High-tech Ceramic Disc Valve: the moving parts of the 7500-Rev4 series control valve feature super hard ceramic and graphite meshing surfaces eliminating the need for O-rings or gaskets.
- Easily programmable, multiple sequence set-up features, regeneration modes and interlocking capabilities.
- Backwashes based on time (days of the week) or by gallons used.
- Very long lasting. Ceramic disc control valve lasts years longer than standard piston type control valves and backwash over 150,000 cycles.
- Corrosion Proof: Resistant to sand, caustics, and acids.
- Automatic recall after power outage and maximum day regeneration functions
- Resists Abrasion: Patented ceramic discs are corrosion and abrasion resistant for superior durability and longevity.
- Exceptional High Flow Rate with noticeable noise reduction during regeneration.
- certified, one piece, seamless filter tank for long life
- Voltage 110v-230V Power Adapter. Control valve 12VDC. Uses less than 20 watts of power.
- 7500-M backwash control with 1" in-out pipe size. Dual voltage: 100-240v 50/60hz
- The required amount of Greensand Plus filter media and under-bedding filter gravel.
- Greensand iron filter media certified
- Heavy-Duty 7500-Rev2.5 ceramic disc control valve Certified
- Filter tank with distributor Certified
- Clack potassium permanganate tank
- Bypass valve with 1" pipe fittings
Weight: 110.00 lbs
|Models*||Number of Bathrooms in Home||Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Dimensions|
|0.75 CF||1 - 2||5 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 8" Height: 50"|
|1.0 CF||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 9" Height: 52"|
|1.0 CF Short||1 - 2||8 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 37"|
|1.5 CF||1 - 2||12 GPM||5 GPM||Diameter: 10" Height: 60"|
|2.0 CF||2 - 3||14 GPM||7 GPM||Diameter: 12" Height: 58"|
|2.5 CF||2 - 4||16 GPM||10 GPM||Diameter: 13" Height: 60"|
|3.0 CF||2 - 5||18 GPM||12 GPM||Diameter: 14" Height: 72"|
|4.0 CF||3 - 5||20 GPM||15 GPM||Diameter: 16" Height: 72"|
|*"CF" refers to cubic feet of greensand included.|
- Max pressure recommended: 80 PSI
- Max temperature recommended: 100F
- 1" NPT pipe connectors
- 10 year Warranty on the filter tanks. All tanks are Certified & top quality.
- 5 Year Warranty on the control valve.
- 90 Day money-back guarantee (some exclusions, see Return Policy)
- See our Return Policy Here
- 90 DAY NO-HASSLE RETURN GUARANTEE.
- Try it, and if you are not 100% satisfied, return for your money back, less shipping costs.
- Easy to Install. Complete Instructions included.
- Install yourself or hire a handyman.
- Anyone familiar with basic plumbing can easily install system.
- 10 Year Warranty on Filter Tank
- 5 Year Warranty on Control Valve
- We are here to help. Any questions? Email us at [email protected] or call us.
Manufacturer #: FE013550