J-PRO-22 Dual Voltage Metering Pump 110-230V PVDF for Acids
Works for concentrated acids, or sodium hydroxide
Versatile Metering Pump Easy to Install and Adjust
- PVDF Material for pumping corrosive liquids
- Works over a wide range of water flow rates for most home water wells
- Good for chlorinating well water flow rates from 1 to 50 Gallons Per Minute (1 - 50 GPM
- Pumps 0.1 to 24 gallons of solution per day
- Works for line pressures up to 110 PSI
- Dual Voltage: works on both 110v and 220v power
- Low power consumption: uses only 22 watts of power or 0.2 amps
- Stroke frequency adjustable from 0 to 100 strokes per minute
- Digital speed adjustment makes adjusting the pump fast and easy for incredibly accurate injection
- De-gassing vent built-in makes the pump great for chlorination use
- Unlike Stenner-style peristaltic pumps: no pump tube failures, no rollers to go bad, needs less service, and good for continuous duty
- For chlorination, can use regular household bleach (5% sodium hypochlorite) or liquid pool chlorine (12% sodium hypochlorite)
- Can pump other chemicals such as polyphosphates, citric acid, soda ash, hydrogen peroxide.
- These heavy-duty metering pumps systems are designed to last for many years with minimal maintenance.
- Pump easily mounts on the top of the tank or a wall
- Primes super fast, and won't lose its prime.
- Includes pump, injection check valve, tubing, fittings
- SEE CHEMICAL RESISTANT CHART
FREE EXPERT TECHNICAL SETUP AND SUPPORT
Over 25 years we have installed many hundreds of chlorination systems worldwide. We can offer you expert advice on the exact type of chlorine solution to use, how much to use and what settings to use with your new chlorinator. These pumps are the easiest and most accurate chlorinator pumps available on the market today!
Loaded with features only found in much more expensive industrial metering pumps, our professional-grade Precision-24 Metering Pump makes chlorine and other chemical injection fast and accurate. Our easy-to-use installation guide will guide you through the steps, but if you need help or have questions, we are just a phone call or email away.
EACH SYSTEM INCLUDES
- J-PRO-22 Metering Pump
- Tubing and fittings to connect pump to injection check valve
- 1 Injection Check valve 1/2" NPT
- Easy to read Manual
Detailed installation instructions are provided in the included installation manual.
Weight: 10.00 lbs.
1 Year Warranty from date of delivery.
If your pump fails under warranty, please call or email our office to obtain a Returns Good Authorization Number before sending us back the pump for repair or replacement under the warranty. No returns can be accepted without an RGA number.
The Warranty covers repair and/or replacement of the metering pump but not shipping costs.
While defects are rare, we do our best to respond to warranty returns fast as we can. Please allow 3 to 5 business days after pump has been returned for your pump to be repaired or a new one supplied under the warranty agreement.
If the water supply and its continuous operation are critical, a back-up pump should be on hand. Shipping charges are not covered under warranty.. Any expedited shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is the customer's responsibility.
Conditions Not Covered by the Warranty:
Power surges or outages that cause pump failure are not covered under warranty.
Surge protection is strongly recommended. If a pump is returned for warranty replacement and the cause of failure is determined to be from a voltage spike, the pump does not qualify for replacement. This is the leading cause of failure. Pump failure during, or because of, power failure is not covered under warranty.
This pump is intended for indoor use only. The pump must never be exposed to freezing temperatures, direct sunlight, or rain. If the cause of failure is determined to be from exposure to any of these environments, the pump does not qualify for replacement and will not be covered under warranty.