J-PRO-22 Dual Voltage Metering Pump 110-230V
- Versatile Metering Pump Easy to Install and Adjust Works over a wide range of water flow rates for most home water wells
- Good for chlorinating well water flow rates from 1 to 50 Gallons Per Minute (1 - 50 GPM )
- Works for line pressures up to 110 PSI Dual Voltage: works on both 110v and 220v power
- Low power consumption: uses only 22 watts of power or 0.2 amps
- Stroke frequency adjustable from 0 to 100 strokes per minute Digital speed adjustment makes adjusting the pump fast and easy for incredibly accurate injection
- De-gassing vent built-in makes the pump great for chlorination use
- Heavy-duty construction stands up to chlorine and peroxide.
Your pump comes with a 1 Year Warranty from date of delivery and a 90 DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
If your pump fails under warranty, please call or email our office to obtain a Returns Good Authorization Number before sending us back the pump for repair or replacement under the warranty. No returns can be accepted without an RGA number.
The Warranty covers repair and/or replacement of the metering pump but not shipping costs.
While defects are rare, we do our best to respond to warranty returns fast as we can. Please allow 3 to 5 business days after pump has been returned for your pump to be repaired or a new one supplied under the warranty agreement.
If the water supply and its continuous operation are critical, a back-up pump should be on hand. Shipping charges are not covered under warranty. Any expedited shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.) is the customerís responsibility.
Conditions Not Covered by the Warranty:
Power surges or outages that cause pump failure are not covered under warranty.
Surge protection is strongly recommended. If a pump is returned for warranty replacement and the cause of failure is determined to be from a voltage spike, the pump does not qualify for replacement. This is the leading cause of failure. Pump failure during, or because of, power failure is not covered under warranty.
This pump is intended for indoor use only. The pump must never be exposed to freezing temperatures, direct sunlight, or rain. If the cause of failure is determined to be from exposure to any of these environments, the pump does not qualify for replacement and will not be covered under warranty.
Manufacturer #: P5014940