Manganese Test 2 Tests
Manganese Test Kit 0.05 PPM to 1.0 PPM Low Range Kit
Manganese is a naturally occuring metal. Besides causing stains it also causes a bittersweet astringent taste and is detectable at concentrations above 0.05 ppm..
Manganese is often found with iron, and causes brown, black and/or tea-colored staining, and imparts asphaltic and oily tastes, above .05 ppm.
Includes two tests.
1. Fill the included 60 mL bottle, with white cap, with about 25 mL of sample, about half way.
2. Add Citrate Buffer reagent, swirl to mix
3. Add Sodium Periodate reagent, swirl to mix
4. Allow to stand undisturbed for 2 minutes, read within 8 minutes
5. Place vial next to Mn Chart and look down the vial from top to bottom to compare
*NOTE: You will need to swirl vigorously in order to get accurate results however undissolved reagent does not have an effect on test accuracy *
*CAUTION: DO NOT Ingest and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Keep out of reach of children and pets. For health and safety concerns, please refer to page 5 for the Material Safety Data Sheet *
Weight: 1.00 lbs.