Motorized Stainless Steel Ball Valve & Timer 3/4" 110-220V
Stainless Steel Automatic Drain and Flush Valve
- Heavy duty Motorized Ball Valve with Easy to Set Timer Control
- Great for use as a drain down valve for Sand Separators and Rusco Spin-Down Filters
- NOTE: no plug provided. Has 2 leads and works for either 110v and 220v.
- Hard wire or use your own plug of choice.
- Stainless steel 304
- Pipe size: choose 1/2" NPT or 3/4" NPT (female pipe thread)
- Estimated life: 70,000 times open and close
- Power requirements: 110v or 220v 50/60 hz. Uses 500ma (0.5 amp)
- Dual Voltage. No cord supplied, hard wire, or attach a power cord to it
- Can be wired in to 220v well circuit, uses only 0.5 amps.
- Works on both 110 and 220v right out of the box, no external power traormer required
- Open/Close time: 7 seconds
- Maximum pressure: 1.0 MPa (145 PSI)
- Environmental temperature: -15C to 50C (5F to 120F)
- Liquid temperature: 2C - 90C (35F to 190F)
- Non-corrosive high-tech material construction
- ANSI Certified for drinking water
- Rated for IP67, NEMA 6 rated (totally protected against dust, water)
- Time control range: Valve can stay Open OR Closed from 00:00:00 to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds. So for example the timer could be set to turn on several times a day for 10 seconds, or whatever is desired, within that time range.
- Complete instructions included with valve.
- Power backup built-in. Saves your timer settings, even during a power outage. Saves current clock time up to 7 days, other parameters up to 30 days.
Weight: 5.00 lbs.
1 Year Warranty